The goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) statistics tables provide detailed profiles of GST/HST registrants by jurisdiction, industry group, and legal entity status, based on returns that have been assessed or reassessed.
In addition to the GST/HST statistics tables, the report in the following link includes explanatory notes and a description of the items and classification variables presented in the statistics tables that are used for the various distributions of GST/HST registrants.
Select a report:
- 2021 Edition (2013 to 2019 calendar years)
- 2018 Edition (2012 to 2016 calendar years)
- 2017 Edition (2011 to 2015 calendar years)
- 2016 Edition (2010 to 2014 calendar years)
- 2015 Edition (2009 to 2013 calendar years)
- 2014 Edition (2008 to 2012 calendar years)
- 2013 Edition (2007 to 2011 calendar years)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: