Income Statistics and GST/HST Statistics
Individual statistical reports
- Individual Tax Statistics by Area
Tax data based on geographic area (formerly Locality code statistics).
- Individual Tax Statistics by Tax Bracket
Tax data based on federal tax brackets and outlined by province, territory, and all of Canada.
- Tax-Free Savings Account statistics
Statistics based on key Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) information for a given tax year.
- T1 Final Statistics
Statistics based on approximately 100% of all income tax and benefit returns including reassessments for a given year.
- T1 Final Statistics - Sample Data
Detailed profiles of Canadian tax filers based on a stratified random sample of individual tax returns, 2001 – 2008 tax years.
- T1 Preliminary Statistics
Preliminary statistics are based on approximately 95% of income tax and benefit returns excluding the reassessments for a given tax year.
- Federal Electoral District Statistics
The Federal Electoral District Statistics (FEDS) tables present individual income tax data based on geographic area and are available by province, territory, and all Canada.
- Individual Statistics by Tax Filing Method (ISTFM)
The Individual Statistics by Tax Filing Method (ISTFM) tables present statistics on the filing method of tax filers grouped by their demographic and economic characteristics.
Benefit and Credit Statistics
- Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) credit Statistics
Statistics based on credit payments for a given benefit year.
- Working Income Tax Benefit Statistics
Statistics based on Working Income Tax Benefit credits assessed for a given tax year.
Corporate statistical reports
- T2 Corporate Statistics
Key taxation and select accounting information for all corporation tax returns that have been assessed or re-assessed.
- T2 Corporate Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Statistics
The T2 Corporate SR&ED statistical tables provide key SR&ED tax and accounting information for all T2 returns that were assessed or reassessed.
Trust statistical reports
GST/HST statistical reports
- GST/HST Incremental Federal Rebate for Municipalities
Disclosure of the incremental value (42.86%) of the 100% GST, and the federal portion of the HST rebate approved for payment by the Minister of National Revenue to each municipal entity.
- GST/HST Statistics
Detailed profiles of goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) registrants.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: