Income statistics and GST/HST statistics
Individual statistical reports
- Federal Electoral District Statistics (FEDS)
The Federal Electoral District Statistics (FEDS) tables present individual income tax data based on geographic area and are available by province, territory, and all Canada.
- Individual Statistics by Tax Filing Method (ISTFM)
The Individual Statistics by Tax Filing Method (ISTFM) tables present statistics on the filing method of tax filers grouped by their demographic and economic characteristics.
- Individual Tax Statistics by Area (ITSA)
Tax data based on geographic area.
- Individual Tax Statistics by Forward Sortation Area (FSA)
Individual Tax Statistics by Forward Sortation Area data present personal income tax data based on forward sortation areas.
- Individual Tax Statistics by Tax Bracket (ITSTB)
Tax data based on federal tax brackets and outlined by province, territory, and all of Canada.
- Selected T1 Statistics
Statistics based on the most recently assessed individual income tax and benefit returns.
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) Statistics
Statistics based on key Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) information for a given tax year.
- T1 Final Statistics
Statistics based on approximately 100% of all income tax and benefit returns including reassessments for a given year.
- T1 Filing Compliance
Statistics based on individual returns that were filed late or on time for a given tax year.
- T1 Preliminary Statistics
Preliminary statistics are based on approximately 95% of income tax and benefit returns excluding the reassessments for a given tax year.
Benefit and credit statistics
- Canada Child Benefit (CCB) Statistics
Statistics based on CCB payments for a given benefit year.
- Canada Workers Benefit (CWB) Statistics
Statistics based on the Canada Workers Benefit assessed for a given tax year.
- Climate Action Incentive (CAI) Statistics
Statistics based on the Climate Action Incentive for a given tax year.
- Disability Tax Credit (DTC) Statistics
Statistics based on Disability Tax Credit information for a given calendar year.
- Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Credit Statistics
Statistics based on credit payments for a given benefit year.
- Working Income Tax Benefit (WITB) Statistics
Statistics based on Working Income Tax Benefit credits assessed for a given tax year.
Corporate statistical reports
- T2 Corporate Statistics
Key taxation and select accounting information for all corporation tax returns that have been assessed or re-assessed.
- T2 Corporate Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Statistics
The T2 Corporate SR&ED statistical tables provide key SR&ED tax and accounting information for all T2 returns that were assessed or reassessed.
Trust statistical reports
Excise tax and duty statistics
GST/HST statistical reports
- GST/HST Incremental Federal Rebate for Municipalities
Disclosure of the incremental value (42.86%) of the 100% GST, and the federal portion of the HST rebate approved for payment by the Minister of National Revenue to each municipal entity.
- GST/HST Statistics
Detailed profiles of goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) registrants.
Foreign income verification statement and related statistics
- Foreign Income Verification Statement and Related Statistics Report
Foreign income verification statement and related statistics.
Information returns of non-arm's length transactions with non-residents
- Information Returns of Non-Arm's Length Transactions with Non-Residents
Statistics containing information on non-arm’s length transactions between persons resident in Canada and non-resident persons, as reported on form T106.
Security options deductions, tax years 2007 - 2017
- Security Options Deductions, Tax Years 2007 - 2017
Statistics containing information pertaining to security options deductions as reported on the T1 General Income Tax and Benefit Return for the 2007 to 2017 taxation years.
Departmental Results Framework (DRF)
- Departmental Results Framework (DRF) Indicators
A series of indicators that are part of the Departmental Results Reports (DRR) that inform parliamentarians and Canadians of the results achieved by government organizations for Canadians.
- Date modified: