Reprisal Complaints

You have the right to lodge a service complaint or request a formal review of a CRA decision. You can be confident that the CRA will treat you impartially and that you will receive the benefits, credits, and refunds you are entitled to and pay no more or no less than what is required by law.

If you believe that you have been subject to reprisal, complete form RC459, Reprisal Complaint. The Internal Affairs and Fraud Control Division will review your complaint and if it meets the definition of reprisal, an investigation will be launched. This will ensure the investigation is conducted independently of the office associated with the complaint.

Page details

Date modified: