Other organizations that can issue donation receipts (qualified donees)

Important notice 


Official donation receipts must include the name and website address of the Canada Revenue Agency. The website address has changed to canada.ca/charities-giving. Charities and qualified donees have until March 31, 2019 to update their receipts.


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: