Services and information
Find a charity or other qualified donee, their registered status, and their publicly available information.
Lists of qualified donees, their application processes and obligations.
Search for information about charities and giving.
See if registration is right for you, how to apply, the review process.
Filing a return, gifting and receipting, charitable activities, books and records.
Types of revocation, consequences, annulment, re-registration.
Calculate your charitable tax credits, find out which documents you need.
Donate wisely, help victims of a disaster, list of organizations that can issue receipts.
Videos, webinars, government resources, checklists for charities.
Recent news and updates on our webpages.
Requirements under the Income Tax Act and common law.
Their regulation and obligations, how they differ from non-profit organizations.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- P113 - Gifts and income tax
- T4063 - Registering a Charity for Income Tax Purposes
- T4033 - Completing the Registered Charity Information Return
- RC4424 - Completing the Tax Return Where Registration of a Charity is Revoked
- T2050 - Application to Register a Charity Under the Income Tax Act
- T3010 - Registered Charity Information Return
- T1236 - Qualified Donees Worksheet / Amounts provided to other organizations
- T2046 - Tax Return Where Registration of a Charity is Revoked
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: