Charities and giving
Charities listings, register and run a charity, and charitable tax credits.
Services and information
Find a charity or other qualified donee, their registered status, and their publicly available information.
Lists of qualified donees, their application processes and obligations.
Search for information about charities and giving.
Apply for charitable registration or other qualified donee. Re-registration. Objections and appeals.
Filing a return, gifting and receipting, charitable activities, books and records.
Activities, issuing receipts for fundraising events, cause-related marketing.
Types of revocation, consequences, annulment, re-registration.
Calculate your charitable tax credits, find out which documents you need.
Audit process, consequences of non-compliance, sanctions and appeal rights
Donate wisely, help victims of a disaster, list of organizations that can issue receipts.
Guidance products and policies, videos, forms, checklists and Charities information sessions.
Recent news and updates on our webpages.
Their regulation and obligations, how they differ from non-profit organizations.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- P113 - Gifts and income tax
- T4063 - Registering a Charity for Income Tax Purposes
- T4033 - Completing the Registered Charity Information Return
- RC4424 - Completing the Tax Return Where Registration of a Charity is Revoked
- T2050 - Application to Register a Charity Under the Income Tax Act
- T3010 - Registered Charity Information Return
- T1236 - Qualified Donees Worksheet / Amounts provided to other organizations
- T2046 - Tax Return Where Registration of a Charity is Revoked
Charities feedback on outreach products
The online consultation is open until May 31. We look forward to hearing from you!
Free in-person charities information sessions
Learn about gifting, receipting, and keeping records.
Get ready for our new digital services for charities
The new digital services for charities will soon be available through CRA's My Business Account.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: