Services and information
Find a charity or other qualified donee, their registered status, and their publicly available information.
Lists of qualified donees, their application processes and obligations.
Search for information about charities and giving.
See if registration is right for you, how to apply, the review process.
Filing a return, gifting and receipting, charitable activities, books and records.
Types of revocation, consequences, annulment, re-registration.
Calculate your charitable tax credits, find out which documents you need.
Audit process, consequences of non-compliance, sanctions and appeal rights
Donate wisely, help victims of a disaster, list of organizations that can issue receipts.
Guidance products and policies, videos, forms, toolbox for directors, checklists.
Recent news and updates on our webpages.
Their regulation and obligations, how they differ from non-profit organizations.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- P113 - Gifts and income tax
- T4063 - Registering a Charity for Income Tax Purposes
- T4033 - Completing the Registered Charity Information Return
- RC4424 - Completing the Tax Return Where Registration of a Charity is Revoked
- T2050 - Application to Register a Charity Under the Income Tax Act
- T3010 - Registered Charity Information Return
- T1236 - Qualified Donees Worksheet / Amounts provided to other organizations
- T2046 - Tax Return Where Registration of a Charity is Revoked
Gifting and receipting videos
Watch our newest video about Who is the true donor?
Charities IT Modernization Project (CHAMP)
Learn how to get ready for the arrival of our new e-services for charities!
Charities Education Program
Right from the start: Supporting registered charities in meeting their obligations.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: