Contact us


Use your CRA My Account to:

  • apply for the Canada Dental Benefit
  • update your personal information, including your address and your marital status
  • view and update information about children in your care
  • apply for and view Canada Child Benefit (CCB) payments

By phone

Call the CRA for more information or help by phone.

Find a phone number

What are you calling about?

  • The Canada Dental Benefit
  • Your CRA account information

Page details

Date modified: