RC151 GST/HST Credit and Canada Carbon Rebate Application for Individuals Who Become Residents of Canada

Fill out this form to apply for the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit and the Canada Carbon Rebate for the year in which you became a resident of Canada.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: