Order an alternate format
While all Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) web content is accessible, we also provide our forms, publications, and personalized correspondence in alternate formats to allow persons with disabilities to access the information they need. Alternate formats are:
- Digital audio (MP3) – Content is copied onto digital storage media, and can be accessed through a system capable of reading MP3 audio files.
- Electronic text – Content is copied onto digital storage media, to allow the user to access information through a computer connected to a screen reader.
- Braille – Content is printed on paper using raised dots.
- Large print – Content is printed in large font size (18-point type).
Alternate format forms or publications
Other ways to order an alternate format form or publication
If you require assistance ordering forms and publications in alternate formats, please call 1-800-959-8281.
Alternate format personalized correspondence
Individuals and business owners can access most of their personalized correspondence online through the online mail service in My Account or My Business Account. Alternate formats of personalized correspondence can also be ordered by phone:
- Individuals: 1-800-959-8281
- Business owners: 1-800-959-5525
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: