RC727 Designate an Excess FHSA Amount as a Withdrawal from your FHSA or as a Transfer to your RRSP or RRIF

For best results, download and open this form in Adobe Reader. See General information for details.

You can view this form in:

Last update: 2023-08-10

Page details

Date modified: