T1006 Designating an RRSP, an PRPP or an SPP Withdrawal as a Qualifying Withdrawal

For best results, download and open this form in Adobe Reader. See General information for details.

You can view this form in:

PDF t1006-16e.pdf
PDF fillable/saveable t1006-fill-16e.pdf

Last update: 2016-08-19

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: