T2205 Amounts from a Spousal or Common-law Partner RRSP, RRIF or SPP to Include in Income

Form used by individuals who withdrew funds from their RRSP or RRIF and their spouse or common-law partner have contributed to their RRSPs or RRIFs in the year of withdrawal or in the two preceding years.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: