ARCHIVED - General Income Tax and Benefit Package for 2000

To get the forms and information you need to file your income tax and benefit return for 2000:

  • In the list below, click on the province or territory in which you resided on December 31, 2000.
  • If you were a deemed resident or non-resident of Canada in 2000, click on "Non-residents of Canada" at the end of the list below.

Besides the 2000 tax package, you can get returns for other years.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: