T5013 Partnership Information Return filing requirements

Important notice

Farm partnerships that are made up of only individual partners will not have to file a T5013 return for the 2017 fiscal year.

The T5013 Partnership Information Return can be filed electronically.


When you form, change, or dissolve a relationship that may be a partnership, consider:

  • whether the relationship is a partnership;
  • the special rules about capital gains or losses and the recapture of capital cost allowance (CCA) that apply when you transfer properties to a partnership;
  • the special rules that apply when you dissolve a partnership; and
  • the special rules that apply when you sell or dispose of your interest in a partnership.

Related Topics

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: