Line 21400 – Child care expenses

Child care expenses are amounts you or another person paid to have someone else look after an eligible child so you could earn income, go to school, or carry on research under a grant.

If eligible, you can claim certain child care expenses as a deduction on your personal income tax return.

Page details

Date modified: