Important dates for Individuals
There are a number of dates during the year when returns are due to be filed or payments are due to be paid. Also, there are dates when we pay credits or benefits to you. This page gives information about these important dates.
- Filing due dates for the 2017 tax return
- What date is your 2017 tax return due? – if you are filing as a non-resident of Canada
- Balance owing
- When do you have to pay your 2018 instalments?
- GST/HST credit: payments
- Canada child benefit: payments
- Important dates for RRSP, RDSP, HBP and LLP
- Due date for paying a balance owing on a form T1-OVP
- Due date for a balance owing on the final return of a deceased person
- When to pay a balance due on your T3 return
- Tax payable on TFSAs
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: