Property from another RRIF

You can contribute to your RRIF by directly transferring property from:

In addition, you can contribute to your RRIF any amount up to the eligible amount of the designated benefit you receive or are considered to have received from the deceased annuitant's RRIF in either of the following situations:

For more information, see Information Sheet RC4178, Death of a RRIF Annuitant or a PRPP Member, or Form T1090, Death of a RRIF Annuitant – Designated Benefit or Joint Designation on the Death of a PRPP Member.

Forms and publications

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: