Specified pension plan (SPP) payments

If you are a member of an SPP, you can contribute to your RRIF by directly transferring a lump-sum amount from an SPP.

You can also transfer a lump-sum amount from an SPP if you are entitled to it because your current or former spouse or common-law partner was a member of an SPP, and one of the following situations applies:

Forms and publications

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: