Manage your student loan at the National Student Loans Service Centre

The National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) is where you manage your student loan.

On this page

Your NSLSC account

 Manage your loan, make payments and apply for repayment help from your NSLSC account.

Login to your NSLSC account

Keep your loan interest free while you study

Let us know that you are still in study. You can:

This will make sure your loan stays interest free, and that repayment is delayed until you finish.

Medical and parental leave

If you need to take time away from your studies for medical or parental reasons, you can apply for Medical and parental leave.

Let another person manage your student loan

You can give another person power of attorney to take care of your student loan dealings with us.

Fill out the form and send it to:

National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
P.O. Box 4030 
Mississauga ON  L5A 4M4

Reservists in the Canadian Forces

If you are a reservist in the Canadian Forces on a designated operation you can delay repayment and interest on your student loan.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: