Dress instructions | Annex D Environmental, branch and regimental insignia
- Cap badges shall be worn as noted in Appendix 1 to this annex.
- Collar badges (army personnel only) shall be worn as noted in Appendix 2 to this annex.
- Buttons shall be worn as noted in Appendix 3 to this annex.
- Navy Medical Branch officers shall wear the following coloured distinction cloth between rank insignia braid on ceremonial, mess, and service dress:
- medical officers – scarlet distinction cloth; and
- all other officers of the Medical Branch – maroon distinction cloth.
- Army Officer rank insignia on service dress shirts and outer garments will be embroidered with individual corps and branch colours as backing.
- Army shoulder titles are worn on both a branch/regimental and unit basis. See instructions for wear as noted in Annex E, Appendix 3 to this chapter.
- Air force officers wear branch badges as described in Chapter 3, Section 4 and Annex C
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: