Register an account, collect, file, and remit the GST/HST.
Services and information
Who should register, how to register, make changes, or close a GST/HST account.
When and how to charge, what rate to charge, and invoicing requirements.
Complete a GST/HST return, file a return, or make changes to a return.
When and how to pay, and instalments.
Confirming a GST/HST account number.
Payment dates, eligibility, and how to calculate.
Different rebates available, including housing, charging GST/HST in error, and FCTIP.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- RC4058 - Quick method of accounting for GST/HST
- RC4028 - GST/HST New housing rebate
- RC4022 - General information for GST/HST registrants
- RC4210 - GST/HST credit including related provincial credits and benefits
- GST191 - GST/HST New housing rebate application for owner-built houses
- GST66 - Application for GST/HST public service bodies' rebate and GST self-government refund
- GST190 - GST/HST New housing rebate application for houses purchased from a builder
- GST524 - GST/HST New residential rental property rebate application
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: