Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
From Treasury Board Secretariat
The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council’s (RCC) goal is to facilitate closer regulatory cooperation between our two countries and enhance economic competitiveness by aligning our regulatory systems where appropriate, while maintaining high levels of protection for health, safety and the environment.
Regulatory Cooperation Council’s E-Newsletter
Canada-United States (U.S.) Regulatory Cooperation Council news updates are shared periodically to provide you with information on RCC plans, progress and other items of interest.
Partnership statements and work plans
To view the Regulatory Partnership Statements and current work plans, please visit:
- Health Canada
- Transport Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
For information relating to RCC work plans released under the 2011 Joint Action Plan, please contact the RCC Secretariat.
Departmental regulatory contacts
- Contact information for Canadian departments on matters relating to regulatory cooperation initiatives.
- RCC Joint Forward Plan - Discusses what has been accomplished with the initial 29 initiatives as well as reflect on lessons learned by regulators and stakeholders who have worked on this effort.
- RCC Joint Action Plan - Sets out 29 initiatives where Canada and the U.S. will seek greater alignment in their regulatory approaches
Canada-U.S. Regulatory Cooperation Council Secretariat
90 Elgin Street, 5th Floor, Room 5162
Ottawa ON K1A 0R5
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: