Launch of improved GroupNet website for the Public Service Dental Care Plan
The purpose of this notice is to inform you that Great-West Life, the administrator for the Public Service Dental Care Plan (PSDCP), has launched an improved GroupNet website (http://www.mygreatwest.ca/psdcp) for plan members.
GroupNet is Great-West Life’s plan member services website where you can access your personal PSDCP information. In order to enhance your online experience, Great-West Life has redesigned GroupNet to offer a simpler design, full mobile capability to enable the site to function on any device, and faster processing speeds.
Benefits of registering with GroupNet
GroupNet allows you to:
- submit claims electronically
- sign up for direct deposit and paperless Explanation of Benefits
- obtain coverage information, including balances
- download and print personalized claim forms
- download and print the PSDCP benefit card
- view the status of dental claims
- view and print details of past claims
- verify eligibility of the next dental examination
How to register with GroupNet
As the improved GroupNet website is on a new platform, all plan members registered on the previous GroupNet website must re-register.
If you are already registered with the previous GroupNet website:
- You will be sent an email from Great-West Life with the re-registration details, or
- Sign into the previous GroupNet website and you will be prompted to re-register.
To re-register, simply confirm your email address and create a new username and password to sign into the website. Once signed in, please confirm or enter your mailing address and your banking information for direct deposit.
If you have never registered with the previous GroupNet website:
- You can visit the GroupNet website at http://www.mygreatwest.ca/psdcp and log in as a new user by clicking “Register Here” at the bottom of the page and follow the steps to create your profile.
To register, you will need your Plan Number and Certificate/ ID Number.
Plan Numbers by group:
- Plan 55555 – National Joint Council Component
- Plan 55666 – Public Service Alliance of Canada
- Plan 55777 – Canadian Armed Forces Dependants’
- Plan 55888 – Royal Canadian Mounted Police Dependants’
- Plan 55999 – Canadian Armed Forces Reserves
Locate your Certificate/ ID Number:
- on your PSDCP benefit card
- on an Explanation of Benefits statement sent to you by Great-West Life
- through the Phoenix Pay System application, if you have access to the Compensation Web Applications (CWA) or
- by contacting your departmental compensation unit
Should you have any questions regarding the improved GroupNet website or how to register, please call 1-877-614-4305.
For more information on your dental benefits, please contact the dedicated PSDCP Customer Contact Services phone line toll-free at 1-855-415-4414.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Pensions and Benefits Sector
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: