Great-West Life is now Canada Life
The purpose of this notice is to inform you that Great-West Life, the administrator for the Public Service Dental Care Plan (PSDCP), is now the Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life).
As of January 1, 2020, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life joined together as one company under the name Canada Life. During this transition, you may continue to see references to Great-West Life, however, rest assured your benefits and the contact information for the PSDCP remain the same.
Accessing your personal PSDCP information
You will continue to have access to your personal PSDCP information through the unique GroupNet website, which has been changed to include Canada Life. Your login ID and password remain the same.
Benefits of registering with GroupNet
GroupNet allows you to:
- submit claims electronically
- sign up for direct deposit and paperless Explanation of Benefits
- obtain coverage information, including balances
- download and print personalized claim forms
- download and print the PSDCP benefit card
- view the status of dental claims
- view and print details of past claims
- verify eligibility of the next dental examination
Additionally, GroupNet has introduced an upload function. You can now upload a photocopy, scanned document or a picture of your claim directly. To find this feature, login to your GroupNet account, go to Make a claim and then select Upload documents.
If you have not yet registered with GroupNet, you can visit the GroupNet website and log in as a new user by clicking “Register Here” at the bottom of the page and follow the steps to create your profile.
To register, you will need your Plan Number and Certificate/ ID Number.
Plan Numbers by group:
- Plan 55555 – National Joint Council Component
- Plan 55666 – Public Service Alliance of Canada
- Plan 55777 – Canadian Armed Forces Dependants’
- Plan 55888 – Royal Canadian Mounted Police Dependants’
- Plan 55999 – Canadian Armed Forces Reserves
Locate your Certificate/ ID Number:
- on your PSDCP benefit card
- on an Explanation of Benefits statement sent to you by Great-West Life
- through the Phoenix Pay System application, if you have access to the Compensation Web Applications (CWA) or
- by contacting Canada Life or your departmental compensation unit
Should you have any questions regarding the GroupNet website or how to register, please call Canada Life at 1-855-415-4414.
Reminder: Dedicated PSDCP Customer Contact services phone line
For more information on your dental benefits, please contact the dedicated PSDCP Customer Contact Services phone line toll-free at 1-855-415-4414.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: