The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat’s Compensation and Labour Relations (CLR) Sector is responsible for all collective bargaining and negotiations within the core public administration, which includes all departments and agencies named in Schedule I and Schedule IV of the Financial Administration Act. On behalf of the employer, the Treasury Board of Canada, CLR ensures the renewal of twenty-seven (27) collective agreements by negotiating with fifteen (15) bargaining agents.
The Sector also manages the collective bargaining mandate process, develops negotiation strategies, and provides interpretations and advice on collective bargaining and collective agreements to Human Resources branches in departments and agencies of the core public administration.
- Collective Agreements
- Collective Bargaining Update
- Definitions - Collective Bargaining in the Core Public Administration
- Frequently Asked Questions - Collective Bargaining in the Core Public Administration
- Guidelines for Two-Tier Bargaining
- Guidelines for Use of Employer Facilities
- Negotiation Mandates for Separate Agencies
- Rates of Pay
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: