2018 Public Service Employee Survey
The 2018 Public Service Employee Survey was conducted from to . The survey was administered by Advanis, on behalf of the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer, Treasury Board of Canada. This comprehensive survey measured federal government employees' opinions about their engagement, leadership, workforce, workplace, workplace well-being and compensation.
A total of 163,121 employees in 84 federal departments and agencies responded to the 2018 Public Service Employee Survey, for a response rate of 57.7%.
- A message from the Chief Human Resources Officer
- Results tables presented according to numerical order of questions
- Results tables presented according to people management themes
- Open datasets
- Highlights of results
- Summary report of results
- More information about the Public Service Employee Survey
- Participating departments and agencies
- Question number concordance with past surveys
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: