Contracting Policy Notice 2015-3 Trade Agreements: Thresholds Update - Second Update
Contracting Policy Notice 2015-3
To: Functional heads, Finance and Administration of all Departments and Agencies
Subject: Update of Thresholds for International Trade Agreements
The thresholds in effect from , to , for procurements subject to various international trade agreements are set out in the table below. The thresholds for the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) do not change.
(Departments and Agencies)
Table 1 Notes
|Chiletable note 1||89,600||89,600||8,500,000||448,100||448,100||14,300,000|
|Colombiatable note 1||89,600||89,600||8,500,000||448,100||448,100||14,300,000|
|Koreatable note 2||100,000||100,000||8,500,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Every two years, the thresholds in the international trade agreements are updated. This Contracting Policy Notice amends the thresholds in Contracting Policy Notice 2013-5 to provide new thresholds, which are expressed in Canadian dollars. All thresholds are for the period , to . The thresholds for the AIT remain unchanged.
Procurements subject to international trade agreements and the AIT must publish Notices of Planned Procurements through the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS), which is provided by Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) via the Tenders page on the Buyandsell.gc.ca website.
- The trade agreements to which this Contracting Policy Notice pertain have been hyperlinked in the table above.
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal Procurement Inquiry Regulations
- Treasury Board Contracting Policy
- For matters of content with respect to government procurement obligations contained in any of the international trade agreements, please contact Global Affairs Canada:
1-800-267-8376 (toll-free in Canada)
613-944-4000 (in the National Capital Region and outside Canada)
If you are hearing impaired or if you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time by calling 613-944-9136 (in Canada only).
Enquiries Service (BCI)
Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa ON K1A 0G2
- For information with respect to the AIT, please contact the AIT Secretariat:
Suite 850, 444 St. Mary Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3C 3T1
- For information with respect to the Treasury Board Contracting Policy, please contact TBS Public Enquiries.
Assistant Comptroller General
Acquired Services and Assets Sector
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Date modified: