Services and information
Find out about Canada’s regulatory cooperation initiatives and how regulatory cooperation is making a real difference to Canadian businesses and consumers.
Regulatory cooperation benefits Canadians in many ways. Learn about the activities occurring with Canada’s regulatory cooperation partners.
A report outlining stakeholder suggestions for regulatory cooperation that Canada could undertake with each of its partners.
If you feel that a regulatory barrier is impeding trade, we want to hear from you.
What we are doing
News, promotions and public awareness
- Work Plan 2018 – 2020 The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat – Ministry of Economy of the Mexican United States
- Memorandum of Understanding between Canada and the United States to advance the Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Memorandum of Understanding between Canada and Mexico to advance good regulatory practices
- 2014 RCC Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council Joint Forward Plan
- 2011 RCC Joint Action Plan for the Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- What We Heard Report on Regulatory Cooperation stakeholder consultations
- Consultation on the Canadian Free Trade Agreement, Regulatory Reconciliation and Cooperation Table
- Consultation on the Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Consultations on the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement, Regulatory Cooperation Forum
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: