Services and information
If you feel that a regulatory barrier is impeding trade, we want to hear from you.
Learn more about Canada’s regulatory cooperation initiatives.
Find out about stakeholder suggestions for regulatory cooperation work that Canada could undertake with each of its partners.
What we are doing
- What We Heard Report on Regulatory Cooperation stakeholder consultations
- Work Plan 2018 – 2020 The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat – Ministry of Economy of the Mexican United States
- Memorandum of Understanding between Canada and the United States to advance the Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Memorandum of Understanding between Canada and Mexico to advance good regulatory practices
- 2014 RCC Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council Joint Forward Plan
- 2011 RCC Joint Action Plan for the Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Consultation on the Canadian Free Trade Agreement, Regulatory Reconciliation and Cooperation Table
- Consultation on the Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Consultations on the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement, Regulatory Cooperation Forum
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: