Centre of Expertise on Mental Health in the Workplace
Services and information
Find information to help develop your organization’s action plan.
Find information to help managers understand and manage issues related to mental health in the workplace.
Find resources and tools to help you improve and maintain your mental health.
Register for courses and events related to mental health
View the Government’s commitments to support mental health and wellness in the workplace.
Search for the most recent collective agreements for public service employees for each public sector employer.
Access information, tools and services regarding the public service pension plan and group insurance benefit plans.
What we are doing
News, promotions and public awareness
- Message from the co-chairs of the Centre of Expertise on Mental Health Week
- Message from the co-chairs of the Steering Committee for the Joint Task Force on Mental Health
- Message from the co-chairs of the Centre of Expertise on Mental Health in the Workplace
Mental health in the workplace: make a difference
Policies and guidance
- Building Success: Guide to Establishing and Maintaining a Psychological Health and Safety Management System in the Federal Public Service
- Technical Committee Report to the Steering Committee on Mental Health in the Workplace – April 2016
- Technical Committee Report to the Steering Committee on Mental Health in the Workplace – September 2015
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: