Queen's Regulations and Orders for Canadian Cadet Organizations (QR Cadets)
All changes incorporated up to and including changes to 2005-06-01
The HTML version on this website is provided solely for the convenience of readers. Any discrepancies between the HTML and the official PDF version should be reported to the DSCS, Corporate Secretary.
For any questions or concerns, email DSCS.
- This publication, the Queens Regulations and Orders for the Canadian Cadet Organizations, short title QR (Cadets), is issued under the authority of the National Defence Act.
- This 2005 publication supersedes the following: Queens Regulations and Orders for the Canadian Cadet Organizations, 1988
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction and definitions
- Chapter 2 Government and organization
- Chapter 3 Cadet instructors and civilian instructors
- Chapter 4 Cadets
- Chapter 5 Training, discipline and deportment
- Chapter 6 Chaplain, Medical, Dental and Legal Service
- Chapter 7 Financial
- Chapter 8 Administration of Cadet Corps
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: