Transfer for Adobe Creative Cloud
- Shared Services Canada is responsible for providing specialized software to all government partners.
- National Defence’s web development teams use Creative Cloud software for:
- Publishing and printing;
- Photo editing;
- Creating logos and graphics; and
- Image library management.
- Under this item, Shared Services Canada is transferring $1.1 million to National Defence to purchase the required software.
- Shared Services Canada (SSC) is responsible for the delivery and consolidation of IT email, data centre and network services across the Canadian Federal Government, including National Defence.
- However, Creative Cloud, which includes programs like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and LightRoom, is no longer included in Shared Services’ mandate.
- Because Creative Cloud is a key program used by National Defence’s web development teams, we signed a Software Licensing Supply Arrangement to procure it.
Version 5; 2020-02-24 Source: Director Budget draft tab;
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: