Defence Team News - September 22, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Managing Anxiety During Workplace Transitions
- Updates regarding the Defence Team Managers Network (DTMN): Coffee chat resumption and how to become a member!
- Speed Mentoring with Women in Defence & Security and Women in Aerospace Canada (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
- Visible Minority Recruitment Campaign Wins Most Effective Recruitment Strategy at Canadian HR Awards (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Information regarding your Public Service Dental Care Plan
- Let us introduce ourselves – We’re the Trusted Source team!
- Performance Management: Mid-Year Review FY 2021-22 deadline is October 15
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
Defence Team Managers Network Virtual Coffee Chat
Join the DTMN Virtual Coffee Chats happening this Thursday, September 23rd from 1330hrs-1500hrs EST. To join our Network please send an email to the DTMN Generic Inbox to ensure you don’t miss out! The topic for this session will focus on Performance Management for Employees: Mid-Year Review.
Our experts will be:
- Evelyne Barker, Senior Policy Advisor
- Lisa Dear, HR Advisor Performance Management Program
- Raluca Muresan, Senior HR Advisor / Performance Management Program
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
Updated web resources
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- September Webinar: Coping with Stress and Anxiety as we Continue Adapting to Change
- Marking the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- CSPS Virtual Café Series
- Consult recommended learning tools
- For more learning opportunities, visit Canada.ca/school
In case you missed it
- Date modified: