Defence Team News - August 03, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- CAF Harassment Centre of Expertise Sets Course for Policy Modernization
- Reaching out to former members on Canada’s military justice system
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. New information in the ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and the ‘Upcoming Events’ sections.
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
Updated web resources
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- August virtual Webinar: Talking with youth about suicide and mental health in a post-pandemic context
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: