Defence Team News - July 27, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
Defence Team News – October 20, 2020
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Spieser v. Attorney General of Canada et al.
- Indigenous Training Curriculum Learning Needs Assessment
- Defence Team: Join the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre team and make a difference
- Dealing with my COVID “19”
- Invitation to the Emancipation Day Commemoration: Documentary Screening and Panel Discussion
- Here are the CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- Changes to Benefits to Improve Working Conditions
COVID-19/Business Resumption Planning
- CDS/DM Directive on DND/CAF Reopening Strategy (summer 2021 posture)
- Directive for DND/CAF COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Detection Testing (RADT): What You Need to Know
Updated web resources
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- August virtual Webinar: Talking with youth about suicide and mental health in a post-pandemic context
The Maple Leaf
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: