Defence Team News - January 18, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Join the Defence Team Mentoring Program for our first Mentoring Month event!
- Defence Team: Build connections by becoming a mentor, mentee or both during #MentoringMonth!
- Defence Administrative Orders and Directives (DAOD) - Change Notices 2022
- Defence Administrative Orders and Directives (DAOD) - Change Notice - 07/21
- The new DAOD 2006-1 on Procedures for the Safeguarding and Authorized Disclosure of Information in the DND and the CAF is now in effect for DND/CAF personnel. Visit the DDSPTA intranet page to learn more about the impact on business operations and download the DAOD 2006-1 Awareness Toolkit
- CAF Ethos - We need to hear from you!
- Make good resolutions all year round – plan your transition months/years in advance
- CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team Intranet)
Bell Let’s Talk
- Bell Let’s Talk 2022: Join the Defence Team conversation about mental health
- Call for participants: DM/VCDS virtual Coffee Talk on Bell Let’s Talk Day
Canadian Military Journal – Winter 2021
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
- Learn how to navigate your career in the public service at Career Boot Camp 2022
- CSPS Virtual Café Series
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: