Defence Team News - January 12, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Looking for a unique opportunity to engage with the CAF Command Team? Look no further!
- Survivor Support Consultations final report is now available
- January is #MentoringMonth! Become a mentor/mentee and support our workforce
- Pension contribution rates effective January 1, 2022, for the 3 major public sector pension plans
- Mangers: Complete the Questionnaire on the Use of Indigenous Languages
- The Multicultural Calendar 2022 is now online!
- Making (radio) waves! Public WiFi installed at CFB Kingston (Defence Team Intranet)
- New process for logging in to MyGCPay, Compensation Web Applications and Phoenix pay system
- How do I submit overtime?
- New Managers’ Pay Responsibilities Calendar made simple!
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave Cash-Out for 2022–26
- Best practice Series - Special Edition: Public Service Commission Presentation
- Important information on amended tax slips
Bell Let’s Talk
The Maple Leaf
Canadian Military Journal – Winter 2021
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
‘The Torch’ is a Self-Development Learning Hub designed to reinforce continuous learning among CAF members. New information in the ‘Monthly Defence and Security Outlook’ and the ‘Upcoming Events’ sections. Home - The Torch - LibGuides at Canadian Forces College
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: