Defence Team News - November 9, 2021
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19 Vaccine Attestation: All Defence Team members were required to complete a COVID-19 vaccine attestation by October 29, 2021, regardless of their vaccination status. If you have not yet completed your vaccination attestation, you are advised to do so immediately. Administrative measures for members who are not compliant will begin November 15, 2021. For more information, please visit the Maple Leaf, COVID-19 vaccines for Defence Team members, or COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs.
Veterans’ Week 2021
Messages for the Defence Team
- IM/IT Considerations when Returning to the Workplace
- What PaCE training do I need?
- Put your cyber knowledge to the test! CSAM 2021 Quiz now available (Defence Team Intranet)
- Department of National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces Open Science Action Plan
- DND/CAF Data Day 2021(Defence Team Intranet)
- Invitation - Webinar: "Become an ally of the LGBTQ2+ communities"
- Be part of LGBTQ2+ History Month
- Ask Me Anything: Institutional Influence: Exploring Anti-Racism Secretariats
- Official Languages Champions’ Toolbox
- Canadian Army is looking for your feedback on operational clothing and equipment
- CAF Commitment: Employment Equity Plan 2021-2026
- CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks (Defence Team Intranet)
Canadian Military Journal – Autumn 2021
National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
- 2021 NDWCC Online Auction (accessible only on the National Defence network)
- National Defence Workplace Charitable Campaign - 2021
- Events - NDWCC 2021
Mental health and wellness
- Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
- Wellness Together Canada – support is just a click or call away
- How individuals’ sex, gender and sexual orientation affect their adjustment to the COVID-19 crisis
- CSPS Virtual Café Series
- A Conversation with the Honourable Murray Sinclair November 23, 2021
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: