Access Record of Employment on the Web (ROE Web)
- If you are unable to log in with your existing GCKey, you can still recover access to your ROE Web account.
- If you previously registered for ROE Web, you do not need to register a new organization. Once you sign in, simply click on the name of your Organization to access your existing Business Numbers (BNs).
To register for ROE Web online or access your existing account, you first have to sign-in.
Choose a secure sign-in method
Use a Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (e.g., online banking).
- None of your information (e.g. financial, banking) will be shared with ESDC/Service Canada. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC/Service Canada site to use your Sign-In Partner.
Full list of Sign-in Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Sign-in with or Register for a GCKey user ID and password:
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Recover Access to your ROE Web account
In order to recover access to your ROE Web account, you will need your User Reference Number. You will also be required to answer your security questions.
- Select your sign in preference: Sign-In Partner or GCKey
- If you are using a Sign-In Partner, select your financial institution and enter your banking credentials
- If you choose to create a new GCKey, click Register from the left side menu and then on the Continue to GCKey button. On the Welcome to GCKey page, click on the Sign Up button on the right hand side of the screen. Be sure to record your new User ID and password and keep it in a safe place
- You will be directed to a page that offers the opportunity to register as a new user or recover access to an existing profile.
- Select Option 2A): “Recover access to my existing Record of Employment on the Web profile by providing my User Reference Number and answering my security questions” or Option 2B): Recover access to my existing Record of Employment on the Web profile by providing a previous username and password..
- If you selected Option 2A):
- Enter your User Reference Number and click Continue
- Answer your three security questions and click Continue
- On the confirmation page, click Continue to start using your new user name and password to access your ROE Web account
- If you selected Option 2B), choose the Sign-In Partner option and click Continue.
Guides and help
- How to complete the Record of Employment (ROE) form
- Guide for the Supplemental Unemployment Benefit (SUB) program
- Supplement to the guide “How to complete the Record of Employment (ROE) form” for all school boards
- The EI Premium Reduction Program – A guide for employers offering short-term disability plans to their employees
- Employer Guide — Automated Earnings Reporting System (AERS)
Related services and information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: