Contact the Employer Contact Centre
You can complete the following tasks online:
You can complete the following tasks by calling the Employer Contact Centre:
- Order ROE forms
- Get advice and guidance on ROEs
- Get technical support for ROE Web and Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS)
- Get Data Gateway support for Report on Hiring’s, Work-sharing, Automated Earnings Reporting System
- Get information on the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (excluding jobs in Quebec, but including In-home Caregivers in Quebec)
- Information about Job Bank for employers in British Columbia, Quebec, and Saskatchewan
- North America Toll-free: 1-800-367-5693
- North America TTY: 1-855-881-9874
- The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday.
- Outside North America: 506-546-7569 (call collect)
- The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: