Online form to report abuse of Temporary Foreign Workers

If you are in danger please call 9-1-1 immediately. This is a free call from any Canadian telephone number.

Anyone can make a report. We take all reports of abuse of temporary foreign workers very seriously.

All information is protected by Canada’s privacy laws and reports will be kept confidential.

We will never reveal to an employer who made the report. However, we may share this information with other Canadian government departments or agencies who can help.

Read our full privacy statement

Please tell us

Note: you can report abuse even if you are not in Canada.

What is happening? (you can choose more than one)

Examples: I am not being paid; the housing is not what was promised; the job is not what was described in the LMIA.

You do not need to give us your name or contact information if you do not want to, but it would help us if you do:

Include country and city codes if this is not a Canadian telephone number.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: