Hire a temporary foreign worker
Learn about the requirements for hiring foreign workers through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program and what you need to do to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment.
- Hire a temporary foreign worker as a caregiver
- Hire a skilled worker to support their permanent residency
- Hire a temporary foreign worker in a low-wage position
- Hire a temporary foreign worker in a high-wage position
- Service Canada Labour Market Impact Assessment processing centres
- Reports and publications
- Service Standards
List of Labour Market Impact Assessment exemptions, how to find your exemption code and who to contact if you need help.
Information on eligibility and how to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment, the documents you must submit and the specific requirements to hire a foreign worker through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
Learn about your responsibilities as an employer and the conditions you must meet.
Anonymously report a case of potential abuse or misuse of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: