Tools and resources for the National Pollutant Release Inventory data
NPRI’s most recent data are now available up to the year 2019! You can download the data from our Explore Data page.
For technical support to access the data, please email us at email@example.com.
The units for all selenium releases on page 10, Elk Valley Water Quality Plan, of the NPRI data integration: Water quality report should be in kilograms instead of tonnes.
Tools and resources for accessing, analyzing and interpreting National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) data on pollutant releases and transfers in Canada.
We have packaged the data in different ways for different uses. You can search the entire database, download subsets of data, or view the data on maps:
- Highlights of 2019 data
- NPRI data integration: Wetlands
- NPRI data integration: Water quality
- NPRI sector overview: Aluminium
- NPRI sector overview: Electricity
- NPRI sector overview: Metal ore mining
- NPRI sector overview: Oil sands extraction
- NPRI sector overview: Wastewater
- NPRI substance overview: Ammonia
Fact sheets and summary reports for previous reporting years are available upon request. Contact the NPRI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: