How to file a complaint with an external complaint body

From: Financial Consumer Agency of Canada

If you have a complaint or a problem with an external complaints body, you should try to resolve the problem directly with your external complaints body.​


FCAC will monitor the external complaints body’s compliance with the federal regulations with which it must comply. However, please remember that FCAC does not provide redress or compensation and cannot get involved in individual disputes.

Click here to learn more about how we handle complaints.​​​​​​​​

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: