6.2.12 Summary of key messages
- 6.2.1 Life insurance
- 6.2.2 When to review your life insurance
- 6.2.3 How much life insurance you need
- 6.2.4 Health insurance
- 6.2.5 Property insurance
- 6.2.6 Compensation
- 6.2.7 Insurable and uninsurable perils
- 6.2.8 Vehicle insurance
- 6.2.9 Business insurance
- 6.2.10 Credit or debt insurance
- 6.2.11 Identify your insurance needs
- 6.2.12 Summary of key messages
- There are many insurance products available. Investigate them carefully to determine which ones are right for you.
- Insurance policies spell out what is and what is not covered, for what period of time and under what conditions. Read your policy carefully to find out what limitations and exclusions apply.
- When deciding whether to buy insurance, and how much, consider what you stand to lose if an unexpected event were to occur, your financial situation, how well you would be able to cover your losses, how you feel about risk and how much you can afford to pay in premiums.
At the end of the module, you will find an Action plan. This is a tool that you can use to track your progress and take the next steps to manage insurance successfully in the future. Use the action plan as a roadmap for financial action!
- Date modified: