Centre for Regulatory Innovation: How we can help
The Centre for Regulatory Innovation works with other central agencies, federal departments, external organizations, and industry to provide support in the following areas.
- Connecting with industry
- connects businesses that are proposing to market a product or service that does not clearly fall into a specific sector with relevant regulators
- develops tools and guidance for conducting regulatory experiments to support innovation and competitiveness
- brings together various parties to provide support (for example, advice, expertise, resources) for federal regulators that are interested in conducting regulatory experiments
- measures impacts and shares data and lessons learned from regulatory experiments
- Engagement and collaboration
- engages with the international regulatory community and diverse stakeholders on issues of regulatory policy and innovation
- leverages available expertise and builds partnerships with external organizations
Learn about how the Centre for Regulatory Innovation can help businesses that want to introduce to the market a new product or service that does not clearly fall into a specific sector connect with regulators and promote innovation in the Canadian market.
Learn about how the Centre for Regulatory Innovation can help federal regulators that are interested in conducting regulatory experiments to support innovation and competitiveness.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: