Centre for Regulatory Innovation: How we can help
The centre works with federal departments and external organizations to provide support in the following areas.
- Innovative approaches and practices
- supports regulators in identifying relevant tools and resources on approaches to regulatory innovation
- Regulatory experimentation
- develops tools and guidance for conducting and supporting regulatory experiments and sandboxes
- measures impacts and shares data and lessons learned from regulatory experiments
- Engagement and collaboration
- engages with the domestic and international regulatory community on issues of regulatory policy and innovation
- leverages available expertise and builds partnerships with external organizations, including academic institutions, innovation labs, and international partners.
Explore available tools and approaches to test new products or services with federal regulators. If you have an ideas for a regulatory sandbox or are interested in testing a new product in a sandbox setting, let us know!
- Date modified: