Health Canada’s organizational structure
Find information on Health Canada’s leaders and organizational branches.
On this page
Meet Health Canada’s leaders.
Branches, offices and bureaus
Learn about the roles and responsibilities of each area of Health Canada's organization.
- Office of Audit and Evaluation
- Chief Financial Officer Branch
- Communications and Public Affairs Branch
- Controlled Substances and Cannabis Branch
- Corporate Services Branch
- Departmental Secretariat
- Health Products and Food Branch
- Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch
- Legal Services
- Opioid Response Team
- Pest Management Regulatory Agency
- Regulatory Operations and Enforcement Branch
- Strategic Policy Branch
Health Canada is a federal institution that is part of the Health Portfolio.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: