Information for industry and professionals about cosmetic safety, ingredients, notification, labelling and international cooperation.
- Report an Incident or Adverse Reaction
Report a health or safety related issue with a cosmetic to Health Canada.
- Recalls and Safety Alerts
Lists recalls and safety alerts related to cosmetics.
- Regulatory Information
Includes acts, regulations and guidelines for cosmetics.
- Notification of Cosmetics
Notify Health Canada about a cosmetic by filling out our cosmetics notification form.
- Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist: Prohibited and Restricted Ingredients
List of substances that are restricted and prohibited in cosmetics.
- Labelling of Cosmetics
Information on cosmetic labelling.
- Cosmetic-Drug Interface
Information about products that may have characteristics of both a cosmetic and a drug.
- International Cooperation
Information on the International Cooperation on Cosmetics Regulation.
- Subscribe to the Cosmetics Mailing List
Receive the latest information on cosmetics.
- Food and Drugs Act Liaison Office
- Allied Beauty Association
- Canadian Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association
- Chemical Substances in Canada
- Direct Sellers Association of Canada
- Self-care products
How self-care products, including natural heath products, cosmetics and over-the-counter drugs, are regulated in Canada.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: