Employee Assistance Services: Contact us
Contact Employee Assistance Services
To contact Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- By phone: 1-800-268-7708, or 1-800-567-5803 (digital service for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing)
- By chat: Access the EAP Chat (new)
The Chat service is available Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 7:30 pm (Eastern Time), excluding statutory holidays.
If you have completed counselling recently, tell us about your experience by filling out the EAP client survey.
- EAP client survey (to provide feedback about the counselling you received, from your first contact with EAP to your last session with mental health professional)
To contact Specialized Organizational Services (SOS):
- By phone: 1-888-366-8213
- By email: email@example.com
To contact Informal Conflict Management Services (ICMS):
- By phone: 1-844-899-3609
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact Occupational & Critical Incident Stress Management (OCISM), Services for Nurses in First Nations communities:
- By phone: 1-800-268-7708 - ask for OCISM
Compliments, comments, or complaints
Employee Assistance Services is committed to service excellence and welcomes your comments. Your feedback helps us understand your needs, address your concerns and improve our services.
We want to hear from you:
When providing feedback please keep in mind that call volumes are often very high. We manage resources to ensure that calls from clients in crisis are our top priority. This means that wait times can be longer than expected for less urgent situations.
Include a valid email address and/or telephone number so that we can confirm receipt of your feedback and respond to any concerns. Do not include too many details or sensitive personal information. We review all feedback, and will respond to complaints by email or telephone within three business days.
Send us your feedback:
- Compliment: Tell us what we are doing well, or if you had a positive experience.
- Comment: Give us your suggestions or thoughts about our services, timeliness or processes.
- Complaint: Let us know if we did not meet your expectations about our services, timeliness or processes (concerns about the mental health professional, digital tools, etc.)
- Date modified: