Employee Assistance Services: EAS Programs
On this page:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Specialized Organizational Services
- Informal Conflict Management Services
Employee Assistance Program
Please refer to the Employee Assistance Program page for more information on this program.
Specialized Organizational Services
- Our services are available to public service managers for their teams.
- Services are available across the country and can be delivered in both official languages, on-site and off-site.
- We can provide services any time of the day or night and can accommodate any group size.
- We identify the counsellors with the required skills, knowledge and experience who are available where and when you need it.
Services Most Requested
- grief and loss
- team building
- career development
- change management
- balancing work and family
- stress & anger management
- mediation and management coaching
- workplace health assessment
Simple and Affordable
- Special Organizational Services (SOS) operates on a cost-recovery, not-for-profit basis, and is committed to identify the best-qualified professional counsellor at the most reasonable cost.
Informal Conflict Management Services
The primary goal of the Informal Conflict Management Services (ICMS) is to reach early resolutions of conflicts in a constructive and creative manner. This service provides the commitment, skills and resources to work collaboratively towards this goal with all staff. The ICMS program focuses on addressing systemic causes of conflict as well as individual instances of workplace conflict.
The most common services requested from ICMS are:
- group process
- conflict coaching
- facilitated discussion
- training to help minimize workplace conflict
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: