Hire through the Atlantic Immigration Program: Resources for designated employers
As a designated employer, these resources will:
- help you guide your candidates during the application process
- help candidates get settled in Canada
- work towards creating a welcoming workplace
Dedicated Service Channel
The Dedicated Service Channel (DSC) supports designated employers in the Atlantic Immigration Program.
The DSC can help you:
- assess and evaluate immigration solutions that fit your employment needs and business plans
- answer your questions about the Atlantic Immigration Program and other IRCC programs
- provide guidance and clarity as you help candidates during the application process
Provinces will refer employers to the DSC after their first endorsement. These services are available to you up to a year after you’ve successfully endorsed your first candidate under the program.
The DSC doesn’t process or expedite applications, or offer special exemptions from the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process.
As a designated organization, you need to complete these training courses before you can submit your first endorsement:
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: