Submit an endorsement

Submit an endorsement application to the province

The province must endorse your job offer before the candidate can apply for permanent residence.

The provinces are responsible for the endorsement process. If you have any questions about the endorsement process, contact the province.

Visit the province’s website to get their endorsement application:

The endorsement application requires you to

If the candidate is applying for a work permit:

The provincial endorsement application forms will tell you how to provide this information. The province may also ask for additional documentation.

If the province endorses the job offer, they’ll send a Certificate of Endorsement to the candidate. Once the candidate gets their endorsement certificate, they can apply for permanent residence.

After your first endorsement, the province will refer you to the Dedicated Service Channel to help you as a designated employer of the program.

Page details

Date modified: